Home Page

If you're looking for the Wither Chronicles on WattPad or RoyalRoad OR Winter's Line on Amazon / The Witch. It's under the "W" Series.

This site contains adult language and adult situations.

Short fiction links are on the right or scroll down. Book universes are along the top.

I've been writing since 2003. I've dabbled with marketing over the years, but I felt like I've always been pushing great stories that have a gazillion flaws.

I'm planning on changing that bell curve.

I write genre fiction. A couple of my short stories are literary.  All the books are Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror-Comedy. I cannot write scary horror, so more comedy. I definitely cannot write an entire book of scary horror.

All my books contain adult language and some sexual content. My short stories to a degree do also.

Follow me on twitter at @TrulyJuxta.

No comments:

Post a Comment